Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague and at the BSN in Voorschoten. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Jazz Guitar Q&A #7 – Alternate vs Sweeping & Economy – 1000 Euro Archtop – Finger independence
- Træben in Denmark and Germany! Drop by and say Hi!
- Jazz Guitar Q&A #6 – Improvise Jazz melodies, 8th note swing feel, what do you learn from bebop
- Jazz Guitar Q&A #5 – Slash chord inversions, Long 8th note lines, Transcribing
- 20K subscribers and 1 Million views!!!
- Triads – Easy 3 note Jazz Chords
- Standard with Pentatonics – Satin Doll
- Whole-tone scale for outside playing
- Autumn Leaves – Soloing with arpeggios
- 5 Quartal Harmony licks
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore