Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague and at the BSN in Voorschoten. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- 30K followers on Instagram!
- Jazz guitar Q&A #3 – Learning Melodies, Voice Leading, Modulating
- Jazz Guitar Q&A #2 – What do you think about when you play, efficient practice time
- Interview for the Guitar Channel
- How would it sound if Jimi Hendrix played a jazz standard?
- 5 Quartal Harmony licks
- 3 Great Alternate picking exercises to help you play fast
- Jazz Chords 10 variations of a I VI II V turnaround
- C Jazz Blues with triad voicings
- How to play Jazz Chords on Guitar
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons