Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague and at the BSN in Voorschoten. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Jazz Guitar Q&A #13 – Fast tempos, Comping, Harmonizing outside material
- Jazz Guitar Q&A #12 – Bebop Scales, My Amp, Thin Picks
- Backing tracks on YouTube?
- Jazz Guitar Q&A #11 – Positions, Jazz Licks, Left Hand Fatigue, Practice without Amp
- Jazz Guitar Q&A #10 – Jazz Chords in Metal, Tetrachords, Relative Modes
- Scary Vibrato! – Using Neck Vibrato
- 1 Pentatonic Scale over 8 Chords
- Bossa Nova Guitar patterns 2 – Partido Alto
- 5 Jazz Blues Licks in F
- How You Really Use an Am7 arpeggio
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore