This lesson is not only a transcription and an example of a 3 chorus solo on this famous chord progression, it is also an insight into how I play and think about several aspects of playing, since it is a transcription of a 3 chorus improvisation I did on Blue Bossa.
The lesson download contains:
- Performance Video (as seen on YouTube)
- A PDF and Guitar Pro transcription of the solo
- 37 minute video lesson discussion the solo and the different phrases
- The Backing track and an mp3 of the solo.
The lesson will among other things discuss:
- Melodic techniques: Motif development, rhythmic displacement, vocal like melodies.
- Choice of scale, arpeggio, pentatonic scale and other material in the solo
- Dynamics and variation of intensity to create a flow in the solo.
- Techniques used to play double time
- Suggested target notes for Blue Bossa
There are no reviews yet.