Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Jazz Reharmonization – How To Make Great Variations of a II V I
- Jazz Chords – From Easy to Advanced in 5 Solid Exercises
- Comping – How To Add Movement To Static Chords
- Make Your Minor Chord Progressions More Interesting
- Two Intervals For Every Note – Why You Need To Know This
- Jazz Beginner Mistakes – How To Learn Scales
- The Most Important Melodic Minor Modes In One Song
- Jazz Blues – You Need To Know Triads!
- What Really Makes It Sound Like Jazz?
- Beautiful Jazz Chords That Make You Less Boring
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons