Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- How To Solo Over Chord Changes – The 5 Level Challenge
- 5 Quick Tips When You Are Stuck In A Jazz Solo
- Avoid Long Practice Plans – This is what you should focus on
- Do You Need To Have Your Own Style?
- Guitar Practice – How To Be Your Own Teacher
- Jazz Chords – Here Is Why You Want To Make Inversions
- How To Make Jazz Licks More Exciting
- 3 Easy Bebop Licks – How To Sound Like Jazz
- The Magic Chord – 10 ways to Use this Amazing Jazz Chord
- Did You Do This With Your Favourite Jazz Lick?
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons