Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- One Thing That Will Make Your Solos A Lot Better
- 10 Chord Melody Intros You Need To Know
- Pentatonic Scale vs Arpeggios – Focus on The Right Things
- Make Your Chord Progressions More Interesting
- 5 Things Every Beginning Jazz Guitarist Should Know
- Chord Solos – You Can Make It Easy Like This
- Arpeggios – Things To Get Right From The Beginning
- How To Make Your Own Bebop Licks
- Coltrane Patterns -Why They Are Amazing
- Bossa Nova Guitar Patterns – 5 Levels You Need To Know
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons