Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- 3 Ways To Play More Interesting Rhythms In Your Solos
- 5 Scale Exercises That Are Great In Solos
- The 10 Types Of Difficult Chords In A Jazz Standard
- I Fall In Love Too Easily – Heeres Custom Guitars “Blue”
- How to write Jazz Licks – What You Want to Know
- How To Sound Like Jazz – It Is All Phrasing
- Chord Fills and a Great Pentatonic Trick on the Guitar
- Drop 2 Magic On Satin Doll – This Is How To Use Jazz Chords
- Bebop Soloing – The Licks You Need To Check Out
- How To Use Arpeggios In Jazz – Important Skills
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons