Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- How To Go From Scales to Great Jazz Phrases
- The Solos You Want To Learn By Ear To Play Better Jazz Guitar
- Jazz Chords – A Simple But Amazing Solution You Want To Know
- A Simple Jazz Solo Skill You Want To Master
- A Better Focus For Alternate Picking – Getting The Exercises Right
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
- Jazz Reharmonization – How To Make Great Variations of a II V I
- Jazz Chords – From Easy to Advanced in 5 Solid Exercises
- Comping – How To Add Movement To Static Chords
- Make Your Minor Chord Progressions More Interesting
- Two Intervals For Every Note – Why You Need To Know This