Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague and at the BSN in Voorschoten. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Reharmonization Techniques – the best way to make them more musical
- 5 Ways You Need To Know And Practice Your Arpeggios
- Music Theory Is The Effective Way For You To Learn Faster
- Are You Wasting Valuable Time Practicing Jazz Licks Like This?
- Claus Levin Guest Lesson and collaboration
- Bebop Guitar Licks With Powerful Arpeggio Hack
- How to use Drop 2 Chords on a Jazz Blues – Bebop Skill
- Easy Autumn Leaves Chord Melody and Quick How-to-Play!
- 3 Arpeggios from the Diminished Scale (No Triads)
- Allan Holdsworth Modal chords – You can add new textures to your comping
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore