Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Donna Lee – Free Solo PDF
- Reharmonization – Are you getting it wrong?
- NEW Jazz Guitar Insider FB Group
- Jazz Practice Routine How To Find The Perfect Balance
- Jazz Guitar Solo – This Is What I Think About
- Autumn Leaves – When You Only Use Pentatonic Scales
- Rene Thomas – Is This an Overlooked Bebop Hero?
- Triads – 5 Easy Exercises for Better Solos
- Pat Metheny – This is What Jazz Blues Should Be
- Minor Blues – 5 Important Sounds To Know and How to Use Them
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore