Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague and at the BSN in Voorschoten. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- 3 Mistakes Wasting Your Guitar Practice Time – Road to Effective Study
- 5 Types of Chord Progressions You Need To Recognize and Be Able To Play – Harmonic Analysis
- II V What?! – How not to resolve a II V I (on purpose) – Modern Jazz Guitar Lesson
- How to Come up with New solo ideas – Rethink the stuff you already know
- Modern Approaches to a Jazz Blues – Rethinking the Chord Progression
- 3 types of Rhythm Changes licks you NEED to know – Bebop Guitar Lesson
- Modern 3 note voicings and voice leading – How to find new voicings
- Walking Bass and Chords on a Bb Blues – Jazz Guitar Lesson
- The Triad we never talk about – but we play it all the time!
- Pentatonic Scale for Altered Chords – Modern Melodic Minor Secrets
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore