Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Unlock The Mysterious Sound Of The Minor Subdominant Chords
- The 10 Jazz Guitarists That You Need To Know
- The One Thing You Wish You Could Improve In Your Jazz Playing
- 3 Ways To Make Simple Jazz Chords Sound Amazing
- 5 Jazz Guitar “Rules” That You Should Break (The Pros Do)
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
- Masterclass in Spain 10th of July
- Jazz Reharmonization – How To Make Great Variations of a II V I
- Jazz Chords – From Easy to Advanced in 5 Solid Exercises
- Comping – How To Add Movement To Static Chords
- Make Your Minor Chord Progressions More Interesting