Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Jazz Practice – Why You Need To Keep It Practical
- Can You Do This On The Chord Progressions You Know?
- Learn Jazz Standards – Get The Most Out Of What You Already Know
- Phrygian Chords – Some Of The Best Places To Use Them
- Triad Pairs – How To Use Them On a Minor Blues
- Beautiful Jazz Chords That You Never Played
- Kurt Rosenwinkel – How To Make Interesting Lines
- Easy Jazz Licks – How To Use The Pentatonic Scale
- John Scofield – How To Mix Bebop And Pentatonics
- Learn A Jazz Blues Chord Melody – How to play Solo Guitar
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore