Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague and at the BSN in Voorschoten. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Guest on Guitar Hour Podcast
- How to add extensions to a chord
- 3 Important Things To Learn From Other Styles
- Scale Positions for Guitar – The 3 most Important Systems
- Favourite Chord in the key of C Major?
- This Is How You Should Practice Every Scale Exercise
- Jim Hall on Autumn Leaves – Can it get any better?
- How To Play A Harmonized Bass Line On A Blues
- This Is Not Bebop, But It Is A Great Coltrane Solo
- How To Solo On bIII Diminished Chords – 3 Jazz Standards & 3 Licks
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore