Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- This Is A Better Strategy For Jazz Guitar
- This Is How To Play The Chords When You Want To Learn The Song
- 7 Pentatonic Tricks That Will Make You Play Better Jazz Solos
- Jazz Chords – 5 Exercises You Need To Know About
- 50 Jazz Standards – The Songs You Need To Know
- Rootless Jazz Chords – This Is What You Want To Know
- Tritone Substitution Is a Really Great Hack
- How To Make Jazz Blues Licks – The Best Ingredients
- Jazz Phrasing Techniques – How To Get A Better Jazz Flow
- How To Make Jazz Licks From Easy Chord Shapes
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons