Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- The 3 Most Important Things For Solid Jazz Comping
- 57 Ways To Play a Cmaj7 with a G in the melody
- How To Make Chord Progressions More Simple
- 3 Ways To Play More Interesting Rhythms In Your Solos
- 5 Scale Exercises That Are Great In Solos
- You Need To Practice Developing Phrases in Your Solos
- Comping Rhythms – 10 Examples You Need To Know
- Triads – How To Use This Powerful Tool In Your Jazz Solos
- The Real Magic of Jazz Chords – Easy & Amazing
- How To Sound Like Jazz – It Is All Phrasing
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons