Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Jazz Blues – How To Solo Only Using Triads And Why It Is Powerful
- These Scale Exercises Are Immediately Great Jazz Licks
- The Most Important Music Theory And How It Helps You Play Better
- Jazz Beginner – 5 Myths That Waste Your Time
- Creating 10 Great Bebop Licks With A Cmaj7 arpeggio
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
- Jazz Reharmonization – How To Make Great Variations of a II V I
- Jazz Chords – From Easy to Advanced in 5 Solid Exercises
- Comping – How To Add Movement To Static Chords
- Make Your Minor Chord Progressions More Interesting
- Two Intervals For Every Note – Why You Need To Know This