Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague and at the BSN in Voorschoten. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- 7 Minor Scales You Need To Know About
- 3 Music Theory Mistakes You Want To Avoid (Jazz Rant)
- 6 Most Important Dominant Scales And Hidden Tricks With Them
- Guest Lesson: Odd-Meter Lesson with Gregory Bolomey – 7/4 Funk Groove
- 10 Awesome Ideas for Better Jazz Licks You Should Know
- The Quick Way To Learn Jazz Comping – Simple & Direct
- Rhythm Changes Chords – Hidden in the Easy Chords
- The Missing Triad in your Jazz Blues Chords – Simple and Easy
- Altered Scale – 3 Great Pentatonic Solutions (Easy And Powerful)
- Bird Blues – How to play and Understand the Chords
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore