Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- That is not a Musical Exercise, I don’t like it!
- Jazz Comping – How To Keep It Interesting
- The Exercises You Don’t Do, But You Really Need To
- Pentatonic Scale – How To Not Sound Like The Blues
- When Do You Know A Scale?
- Minor II V I – Getting The Most Out Of The Basics
- Bill Evans – How To Get Your Rhythms To The Next Level
- Jazz Rhythm – The Most Important Aspect of Jazz
- Doug Raney – The Best Solo If You Want To Learn Bebop?
- m7 Chords – How to use Quartal Harmony in a solo
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore