Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- New Book: Advanced Jazz Guitar Concepts!
- Drop Voicings – How to Understand The Construction
- Why Reharmonization Is For You And How To Get Started
- 3 Scale exercises You Need To Know And Use
- The Music Theory You Need to Focus on First
- How To Add Bebop Embellishments To Your Licks
- Do this Every Time you Learn a New Jazz Chord
- How to Improve your vocabulary of Jazz Rhythms
- 3 Things You Want To Know In All Keys And Positions
- How to Use the Blues in a Jazz Solo
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore