Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague and at the BSN in Voorschoten. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- I’ll Remember April – Backing Track – Latin – 175 BPM
- Jazz Guitar Q&A #22 – Allan Holdsworth – Sight Reading – Left Hand Speed
- Autumn Leaves – Backing Track – Medium Swing – 132 bpm
- Top 5 Jazz Books that I have learned a lot from!
- Download a free E-book with 15 II Valt I licks!
- 4 Dominants on one Chord! – You’ll never need another arpeggio
- Best exercise for jazz guitar chord solos!
- Don’t spend too much time on this exercise!
- Don’t sound the same all the time – Minor chords
- Refreshing and Easy II V I reharmonization
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore