Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- The 7 Questions You Need To Ask About A Solo You Love
- How To Practice In All 12 Keys – This Is What You Learn!
- Stella By Starlight – 6 ways to Harmonize a minor II V I
- Favorite Jazz Guitar Album Recommendations From YouTube
- New Book: Modern Jazz Guitar Concepts
- 8 Awesome Types Of 3-Note Chord Voicings And How To Use Them
- Ed Bickert – A Jazz Guitarist You Need To Know About!
- Lydian Dominant – 10 Licks – What is the Best Arpeggio?
- Mike Stern – What is The Best Mix of Bebop and Rock?
- Herbie Hancock Voicing = Awesome Huge Arpeggio on Guitar
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore