Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague and at the BSN in Voorschoten. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- How To Analyze Chords and Progressions
- Beautiful Chord Ideas That Will Boost Your Comping
- Jazz Swing Feel – How To Get It Right (And You Want To)
- 10 Commandments of Learning Jazz
- 7 Minor Scales You Need To Know About
- This is How Joe Pass Plays Amazing Solos
- Jazz Turnaround – How To Get Started
- Grant Green – How to Bridge Bebop and Blues
- Amazing Bebop – How to play like Sonny Stitt
- How to Play Killer Hard Bop like Pat Martino
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore