Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- The Type Of Jazz Licks That Make You Play Better Solos
- How To Practice And Use Music Theory in Jazz
- Things You Should Know In The Pentatonic Scale
- Altered Scale – How To Make It Sound Amazing
- Beautiful Chromatic Sounds And how to add them to Jazz Chords
- Minor II V I – 3 Levels You Want To Know
- 25 Arpeggios That Sound Amazing On A G7 And How To Use Them
- Simple And Easy Approach To A Minor 2 5 1
- Autumn Leaves – How To Use Drop 2 For An Easy Chord Melody
- Triads And How To Make Great Lines With Them On a m7 Chord
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons