Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague and at the BSN in Voorschoten. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Vlog: Outside Reharmonization – The Solo skill you need to check out! 💥
- Rhythm Changes – Backing Track – Medium Up – 188 bpm
- Vlog: Memorizing Chord Progressions – There Will Never Be Another You
- You’d Be So Nice To Come Home To – Backing track – Jazz Samba – 172 bpm
- Jazz Guitar Q&A #24 – Counterpoint – 80% practice time on standards? – Decisions while soloing
- How Charlie Parker Licks can help you play better Jazz Guitar
- Modal Soloing – What You Are Missing!
- Reharmonizing II V I – breaking all the rules!
- Are you using your Maj7 arpeggios on these chords?
- 4 Dominants on one Chord! – You’ll never need another arpeggio
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore