Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague and at the BSN in Voorschoten. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Blues With Bruno Pelletier-Bacquaert
- Best Exercise for Difficult Chord Progressions – Never ending Scale Exercise
- Practice your Licks in ALL 7 keys!
- Fretboard Visualization That makes musical sense for Jazz Guitar
- Jazz Blues Analysis – The Variations you need to know
- Jazz Guitar Comping Rhythms – Exercise to make your own
- Advanced Pentatonic Ideas you Need for Fusion and Jazz Guitar
- Better Rhythms in Your Guitar Solos
- Allan Holdsworth Chords – Voicings and Inversions
- My secret arpeggio and 3 places I use it!
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore