Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- When Do You Know A Scale?
- Melodic Solo – What You Should Be Practicing!
- 3 Unusual Maj7 Chords And How To Use Them
- How To Study Jazz Licks The Right Way
- Jazz Practice – Why You Need To Keep It Practical
- Jimmy Raney – This Is A Great Way To Make Beautiful Lines
- Jazz Licks on a Maj7 chord – How To Sound Like Bebop
- Jim Hall – Ingredients Of The Best Solos
- 2 5 1 – How To Solo with Diatonic Arpeggios (the most important approach)
- Pat Martino – How to Play Powerful Bop Lines
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore