Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- 3 Music Theory Exercises That Actually Help You Play Better
- Get Scale Practice Right And It Will Boost Your Playing
- 10 Levels of Turnarounds – Unlock Amazing Jazz Chord Progressions
- How to Make Jazz Chords Sound Great For Any Progression
- Bebop Without Scales And Why You Need This Skill
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
- Jazz Reharmonization – How To Make Great Variations of a II V I
- Jazz Chords – From Easy to Advanced in 5 Solid Exercises
- Comping – How To Add Movement To Static Chords
- Make Your Minor Chord Progressions More Interesting
- Two Intervals For Every Note – Why You Need To Know This