Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- 3 Reasons Your Comping Sucks and How To Fix It
- A Simple Way To Make Amazing Jazz Licks On A Single Chord
- Which Jazz Skills Do You Need To Play a (GREAT) Solo? (beginner To Advanced)
- The 5 Bebop Facts That Will Help You Learn Faster
- 5 Easy Solos to Learn By Ear and Boost Your Jazz Guitar Skills
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
- Jazz Reharmonization – How To Make Great Variations of a II V I
- Jazz Chords – From Easy to Advanced in 5 Solid Exercises
- Comping – How To Add Movement To Static Chords
- Make Your Minor Chord Progressions More Interesting
- Two Intervals For Every Note – Why You Need To Know This