Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- 5 Levels of Walking Bass And Chords – A Great Comping Approach
- 10 Patterns That Sound Great On A C7 Dominant – Beautiful Sounds
- An Amazing Recipe For Jazz Guitar Licks Everyone Should Know
- Jazz Phrasing – The 3 Simple Things That Will Make You Sound Better
- 5 Jazz Guitar Tips That Will Save You Years Of Practice
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
- Jazz Reharmonization – How To Make Great Variations of a II V I
- Jazz Chords – From Easy to Advanced in 5 Solid Exercises
- Comping – How To Add Movement To Static Chords
- Make Your Minor Chord Progressions More Interesting
- Two Intervals For Every Note – Why You Need To Know This