Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Beautiful Chromatic Sounds And how to add them to Jazz Chords
- Skills You Need To Develop – Important Jazz Exercises
- How To Create Beautiful Chord Progressions
- Add Beautiful Colors And Fills To Your Comping
- This Is Why You Should Study Bebop
- Triads And How To Make Great Lines With Them On a m7 Chord
- A Great New Sound In Your Jazz Solo
- How To Make It Sound Like Jazz – Great Embellishments
- The Most Important Solo Tools For a Half Diminished Chord
- Chord Solos – How To Get Started The Easy Way
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons