Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- This Is The Exercise That Shows If You Are A Beginner
- How To Get The Most Out Of Transcribing
- The Best Way To Use Lydian and 5 Musical Ideas
- That is not a Musical Exercise, I don’t like it!
- Jazz Comping – How To Keep It Interesting
- Herbie Hancock – This is What Modal Jazz Really is
- The 3 Things You Need To Add To A Lick To Make It Sound Like Jazz
- Joe Henderson – Why He Is One of the Big 3
- Jazz Chords – The 3 Levels You Need To Know
- How To Stop Just Playing Scales In Your Jazz Solos
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore