Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- How to Study The Bebop Language – 4 Great Approaches
- Don’t Waste Your Practice Time On These 3 Things
- Jazz Tone – How To Make A Strat Jazz Sound
- Merry Christmas – a look at some stuff from 2018 and what is coming up
- How to Practice Comping and Not Just Chords
- Allan Holdsworth – This Is How He Uses Arpeggios In A Solo
- Triads on a G7 – The Most Important Solo Tool
- Mike Moreno – How To Think Ahead in a Solo
- Chord Melody – The 2 Positions You Need to Know
- Kenny Burrell – How to Make the Blues Sound Outside
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore