Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- The Music Theory You Need to Focus on First
- How To Understand The Style of Jazz Solos
- Why You Want To Think in Functional Harmony
- 5 Common Mistakes When You Learn Jazz
- How To Practice Jazz – Advice From Bill Evans
- 3 Great Ways To Use Arpeggios In A Solo
- Great And Simple Way To Make New Jazz Licks
- John Scofield – Some of the Greatest Double Time Lines I Know
- This Is How You Should Use Scale Exercises
- How to Use Chromatic Ideas in Jazz Licks The Right Way
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore