Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Charlie Parker This Is The 5 Way He Uses Arpeggios
- Fretboard Visualization – How To Develop A Complete Overview
- 6 Types of Easy 3-Note Arpeggios That You Need To Know
- Music Theory on Guitar Hour Podcast
- How to Solve the “I Have no Practice Motivation” Problem
- Peter Bernstein – How to be Musical in a Modal Context
- Barry Harris Scale Exercise on an F Blues
- Chord Melody – This is How To Play Solos
- Ben Monder – This is How to Interpret a Standard
- Jazz Phrasing – This is what you want to know
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore