Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague and at the BSN in Voorschoten. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Vlog: How I got into jazz guitar & Why I make videos – Jens Larsen
- Vlog: 30+ Chords in C major?
- Vlog: The Perfect Guitar Practice Routine -5 tips for Jazz Guitar Practice
- Vlog: Advanced reharmonization in a Jazz Guitar Solo – Outside ideas on Solar
- Bluesette – Backing Track – Playalong – Jazz Waltz – 147 bpm
- Writing Jazz Licks – The Best Way To Teach Yourself Jazz Guitar
- The Craziest Arpeggios & How You Make Beautiful Jazz Guitar Sounds With Them
- 3 Bebop Concepts and how to turn them into Jazz Licks
- Melodic Minor, Altered, Tritone Subs – Guitar solo on Solar
- F Jazz Blues Comping – Jazz Chords and Concepts – Guitar Lesson
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore