Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- New Book: Modern Jazz Guitar Concepts
- Is a Guitar Teacher Worth Your Money?
- 3 ways to Solo over Chord Changes – Important Jazz Strategies
- Why You Want To Write Your Own Jazz Licks
- I Don’t Like Jazz Standards – Q&A with Brent from Learn Jazz Standards
- John McLaughlin – This Is Not Like Other Approaches
- Diatonic Chords Exercises – The Most Useful & Important
- Kurt Rosenwinkel – This Is What Makes His Style Unique
- Triads – How To Make Jazz Licks and what to Practice
- John Scofield On A Blues This Is Why He Is Great
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore