Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- How To Solo Over Fast Moving Chord Changes – Jazz Guitar
- Pat Metheny Is Not About The Notes, Are You?
- Very Early Guitar Solo – Fake Fake Fake B – Excerpt from a Jam
- Top Dog Live Solo – Jens Larsen
- Every Arpeggio in the Known Universe
- Allan Holdsworth – What he plays in a solo
- How To Make Mixolydian Mode Licks – 5 New Useful Ideas
- Lage Lund – Favourite Voicing and Solid licks!
- Satin Doll – Easy Jazz Chords (and a little beyond)
- How To Use The Augmented Triad In A Jazz Blues Solo
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons
Or check out all the products: WebStore