Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- Major Scales – This Is What You Should Practice
- Diminished Scale – How To Make Beautiful Lines
- 25 Arpeggios That Sound Amazing On A Dm7 Chord
- The Two Things You Need To Practice More
- Simple Ideas That Make Your Solo Better
- Chord Solos – How To Get Started The Easy Way
- 5 Pentatonic Scales That Are Great On A Maj7
- 5 Basic Jazz Chord Exercises That You Want To Know
- 5 Exercises That Will Boost Your Technique And Practice
- Jazz Blues Chords – How To Make It Sound Like Jazz
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons