Welcome on the website of guitarist Jens Larsen
Jens Larsen is a jazz guitarist, composer and arranger in the groups Træben, Yvonne Smeets Group, Jazz4kids and Wijnen, Winter & Larsen.
Besides performing, he teaches guitar at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. He also produces jazz guitar lessons on YouTube and writes articles for jazz publications.
- How To Really Explore The Fretboard with Jazz Chords
- Beginner Mistakes To Avoid: How To Solo Over Chords
- Scale Exercises – Make Sure They Help You Play Better
- Get This Right About Everything You Practice
- Autumn Leaves Reharmonization – How To Make It Sound Fresh
- 5 Jazz Chords You Need To Use More
- Simple Things To Play On A C7 That Sound Great
- How To Make Your Comping Rhythms More Interesting
- Practicing Scales – This Is Something Not To Miss
- II V I – You Need To Practice This For Solos
Or have a look at all lessons: Online Lessons