This page is a page listing different paths that you can take trying to improve your Jazz Guitar Playing. I will try to keep the topics pretty general and give you a step-by-step guide to my lessons so that you can go through several lessons and develop your skills in that way.
I will add more guides as I make them, I want to be sure that I think they actually make sense so I first want to review the material a bit before I publish a Study Guide. If you are very familiar with my lessons and have a suggestion for a learning path on a specific topic then send me that path so I can share it with others here.
Your Feedback is very valuable
Remember that the guides are here to help you so if you have suggestions for this or other guides then let me know! I might have missed something or you have another idea for something that is important to check out! Feel free to send me an e-mail or message via social media.
Beginning Jazz advice
Jazz Solo Skills
- How To Use Arpeggios in Jazz (Beginner) – Study Guide
- Pentatonic Scale In Jazz – Exploring An Important Sound
Chords and Comping
- How to Learn to Play Jazz Chords – Study Guide
- Jazz Chords – Using Triads in Jazz Comping – Study Guide
- How To Play Walking Bass and Chords on Guitar – Study Guide